On Fri, 7 May 2010 13:42:13 -0500, McKown, John
<john.mck...@healthmarkets.com> wrote:

>Is there any plus to trying to delete all references to "dead" catalogs
from the VVDS on all my volumes? Or is this another, "who cares?" (except
for people with OCD).

For me it's a "who cares".

Or the opposite - delete all the VVDS entires to dead volumes from catalogs.
I think our dasd guys want to do it as a clean up task from our last DASD
migration.  But they never have before and they already got themselves
into trouble once trying to do it.   Another "who cares".

Mark
mailto:mzel...@flash.net