Hello Charles,

You certainly documented this well and I must say that I can't see the problem
either.
Everything looks right, especially since you say that the output is going to
DD=TCCCPYPR (as specified in the DD-list).

You are specifying two field-names in the parameter list (i.e. one for options
and one for the DD-list), right?
Something like PARAM=(options,ddlist),VL=1 on the ATTACH?

To things occur to me:

1) Try increasing the parameter length halfword from 48 to 88 (the maximum
possible) and filling the subsequent DD-name slots with X'00'. According to the
doc, that shouldn't have any effect. But who knows?

2) Replace ATTACH with LINK, just to see if that works. If so, it's probably
not an issue with the DD-list.

3) Are you SURE that DD=SYS00001 is ALLOCated and has content? Try doing an
OPEN of it just before you invoke ATTACH.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Alan