-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Peter Relson
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 6:57 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Getting "BIND/LINK" date out of load module members

>I thought I'd try good ole AMBLIST and see if it would help. It
promptly
>choked to death on a PDSE Object!!!

Then I suggest that you contact IBM service once you have satisfied
yourself that it is not a user error. "choked to death" is not a very
technical description.
AMBLIST supports Program Objects in PDSEs.

<SNIPPAGE>

I hate it when I go to recreate something and things work right.

I'm going to guess that the update to the load lib (PDSE) I was pointing
to started early and we collided. I say that because the output of the
AMBLIST appears to give what was being requested. I think a REXX to
reprocess the output could give a format similar to LIBR.

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- Opinions expressed by this poster may not reflect those of poster's
employer(s) --