-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Darth Keller
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 10:24 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: zOS1.11 Allocation error

We have an application which runs a batch job, in one step of which they

use an IEFBR14 to recall multiple GDG's.  They do this by specifying the

GDG base with DISP=(MOD,KEEP,KEEP).  There are approx.50 DD's in the
step
and they have multiple jobs that do this - I try not to judge, but I
certainly can't defend this process. Anyway -

<SNIPPAGE>

Meanwhile, if you will invoke IKJEFT01 (TSO in batch) and issue the
HRECALL in the batch job, I think you will get the desired results. And
they [your users] won't have to logon to TSO and do the HRECALL
manually.

Regards,
Steve Thompson

-- Opinions expressed by this poster may not reflect those of poster's
employer --