On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:36:35 -0400, Ken Porowski <ken.porow...@cit.com>
wrote:

>Somewhere on the SCRT website they state that the email list cannot be
>saved for future use.
>
>I just get the copy sent to me an forward it.

Instead of uploading the report using the website, E-Mail it to them. That way
you can script the whole thing.

I create the CSV file and E-Mail it to myself. If it looks good, I update the
JOB
to point to a different E-Mail header file and rerun the E-Mail step. This
sends
it to IBM with the <AUTO> tag and our VAR who likes to keep track of it and
to my boss and a whole list of others....