On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 14:40:16 -0400, George Henke <gahe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>All PD starts with an error message or error code.
>
>Please check the SYSLOG at IPL time, the VTAM log, and the CICS MSGLOG.

I didn't notice these in my first pass....

IST663I INIT OTHER REQUEST FAILED, SENSE=08570003
IST664I REAL  OLU=SSINET.TESTOLD      REAL  DLU=SSINET.PCOPO3
IST889I SID = D5DBA179299B6BFD
IST264I REQUIRED RESOURCE PCOPO3 NOT ACTIVE
IST314I END

IST663I INIT OTHER REQUEST FAILED, SENSE=08570003
IST664I REAL  OLU=SSINET.TESTTRN      REAL  DLU=SSINET.PCOPO5
IST889I SID = D5DBA179299B6BF6
IST264I REQUIRED RESOURCE PCOPO5 NOT ACTIVE
IST314I END

IST663I INIT OTHER REQUEST FAILED, SENSE=08570003
IST664I REAL  OLU=SSINET.TESTTRN      REAL  DLU=SSINET.PCOPO6
IST889I SID = D5DBA179299B6BF7
IST264I REQUIRED RESOURCE PCOPO6 NOT ACTIVE
IST314I END