I have an application which produces multiple SMF records. I have created an
ICETOOL job to format the detail records, but I would like to include the
header record. The header record is a different subtype with different data. I
would like the report to indicate there was a started record (perhaps put
*STARTED* in one of the detail columns) and the other detail columns to be
blank.

Is this possible? The detail records contain numbers as well as text, if that
make a difference.

http://www.dissensoftware.com