I'm looking for the path of least resistance to be able to start a DB2
stored procedure address space, and run a stored procedure.  I am not
interested in what the actual stored procedure does, just the mechanics of the
address space coming into existence, running the procedure, and then
terminating.  Does IBM supply any sample that is ready to run?  Anything in one
of the load libraries that come with DB2?  Any help would be appreciated.

    --Dave Day