On 11/2/2005 4:30 PM, Mark Yuhas wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions.

However, like today, I was questioned about IEECB92S.  I finally found
an APAR that describe what the module does.

I do not have the luxury of saying 'Because, IBM did it that way'.   I
have to explain or we get another mark against us in the audit report.

I thought it would be nice if I could explain and show the auditor that
IBM really did this and this is the way it is supposed to be.

For showing that "IBM really did this and this is the way it is supposed to be" perhaps you should just run a report from SMP/E to prove that we delivered a module of that name, to that library, with those link-edit characteristics.

        Walt