I'm trying to simulate TSO TRANSMIT format data for secure email

I find I need the NJE node I'm executing on for the header

Has anyone any code they have used to extract this???   All hints gratefully
received.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Andy Robertson   telephone mobile 0777 214 9545 home 01308 420797
This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of the John Lewis
Partnership.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete
all copies of this message.
(Please note that it is your responsibility to scan this message for viruses).
Email to and from the
John Lewis Partnership is automatically monitored for operational and lawful
business reasons.

John Lewis plc
Registered in England 233462
Registered office 171 Victoria Street London SW1E 5NN

Websites: http://www.johnlewis.com
http://www.waitrose.com
http://www.greenbee.com
http://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk