Quick question to the experts,
Is there an easy way to share a DASD between 5 or more z/OS systems under
z/VM. We would like to put some files on DASD that can then be read by
another other z/OS system who has access to the DASD. I don't want more than
1 machine to write to any file. Sort of read only access required. The data
sets do not need to be cataloged.

Crispin Hugo
Systems Programmer

This email has been scanned for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security Service and the Macro 4 plc internal virus protection system.