Yeah! We can have them prove that the mainframe more cost effective by
measuring the amount of C4 required per server to destroy the average data
center. Or how many exploding hot water heaters are required.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell