It will be in the proceedings soon

From: Graham Harris <harris...@gmail.com>
Sender: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Date:         Wed, 4 Aug 2010 22:04:10
To: <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
Subject: Re: BCPii Sample code - is there any?

Does anyone know if there is any material from Steve Warren's BCPii Share
session on Tuesday?  I have been monitoring the Share site in the hope that
something might appear, but no joy as yet.....(many sessions do seem to have
the ppt's, but not that one).

I do now have a functioning basic BCPii POC capability working, based on
some assembler kindly donated off-list, but my assembler skills are verging
on the seized-up side of rusty, and probably have a better chance with C.

Would be ideal to be able to invoke the BCPii commands from REXX, but that's
not on the cards from what I can make out.