From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Clark, Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 2:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Who are the TOP Mainframe Tapesubsystems Vendors?

Hello all,

As the storage landscape has changes over the years. I find myself
struggling to put together competitive acquisitions.

I'm simply talking about a library with 3592 type drives and maybe LTO
support for the Open Systems side.

There IBM.

Who else?

Kevin

This e-mail message and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of its authorized recipient(s). If you are
not an intended or authorized recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the
information contained in this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error or are not authorized to receive it, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the original message and all copies of it from your
computer.