From: zMan [zedgarhoo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:54 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: "Data set not found" in ISPF 3.4

I have a data set that appears in ISPF 3.4 (DSLIST), but when I try to
touch it -- browse, delete, anything -- I get "Data set not found". I
have ALTER authority (and nothing is showing on the operator's console
anyway when I try to touch the data set). I did try to delete it when
I did NOT have ALTER authority, and that did cause the expected
ICH408I... INSUFFICIENT ACCESS AUTHORITY. But now the data set is in
limbo.

I've exited ISPF and even logged off and back on; no change.

Ideas? Some Googling didn't help.
--
zMan -- "I've got a mainframe and I'm not afraid to use it"