Might be an interesting way to get our Java z/OS feet wet.  I'm thinking we
might have an OO COBOL program for the business part of the application call
Java for the web services access.  Could be fun!  :-)
Thanks,
Frank

On 9/1/2010 at 12:56 PM, in message
<aanlktim6xxd9x-azphwa2=gdhuzk4yoy+oaqrjdsf...@mail.gmail.com>, Kirk Wolf