Hi everyone:  cross-porting to IBM-Main and MVS-OE looking for experience
with IPv6 in z/OS.

We are planning to support IPv6 in z/OS as soon as we can.   It's been
available since 1.5 anyway.  We're fully functional in Unix/Linux/Win with
IPv6, and want to add z/OS to the mix.

Not surprizingly, our IT staff says that about corporate network
infrastructure isn't ready to support IPv6 connectivity to our mainframes.
So I'm wondering if anyone out there has any experience using 6-to-4 tunnels
to test IPv6 connectivity.   I think a 6-to-4 tunnel is our best bet at
getting something working to test internally, but I'm not sure.

Anybody with experience to share? Thanks a lot.

Dave McLellan --Consulting Software Engineer - SPEA Engineering
EMC Corporation
228 South St. Mail Stop: 228 LL/AA-24
Hopkinton, MA 01748  USA
+1-508-249-1257 F: +1-508-497-8030  [EMAIL PROTECTED]