Howard Brazee wrote:
On 8 Nov 2005 14:47:32 -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Ray Mullins) wrote:

Try PARM='/DATAHERE'. This has to do with COBOL runtime options.  But I can
never remember if user parm data follows or proceeds the slash.

I'm unfamiliar with use of the slash, I've never worked in a site that
used it.   What is the purpose of a run-time option that would require
this?

So Howard, did you attend the "Beyond COBOL II" course that
John King taught for your group? Check the handout for a
discussion of run-time parameters. (I don't have page numbers
because the course has changed many times since that version;
but I'm pretty sure we discussed it in there.)

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.