Hi all again,

I did not explained what exactly RMF CF Report I meant.

I am interested in RMF CF Reports done

1. either by RMF Postprocessor,
    e.g. by  JOB:
  //RMFPP  EXEC PGM=ERBRMFPP,REGION=0M
  //MFPINPUT DD   DISP=SHR,DSN= smf archive
  //PPXSRPTS DD   SYSOUT=*
  //SYSPRINT DD   SYSOUT=*
  //SYSIN    DD   *
   DATE(11032005,11032005)
   RTOD(1530,1545)
   NOSUMMARY
   SYSRPTS(CF)
  //
for one, short (as SMF interval), a peek period.

2. or taken from running RMF with
   PARMLIB(ERBRMF00)
          REPORT(REALTIME)
    . ..

Report titled:
  C O U P L I N G   F A C I L I T Y   A C T I V I T Y

Regards and thanks in advance once more.
Witek