No, LISTDSI will not work, at least not for me. Here's my REXX (based on Jon's
earlier REXX):

/* rexx */
  Z=OUTTRAP(SYSOUTLINE.,'*',"NOCONCAT")
  ADDRESS TSO
  "LISTALC STATUS"
  Z=OUTTRAP(OFF)
  I=1
  DO i=1 to SYSOUTLINE.0
  test=word(sysoutline.i,1)
  if test='DD1' then do
   x=i-1
   say sysoutline.x
   i=sysoutline.0
   end
  end

  z=listdsi("DD1  FILE")
  say sysdsname
exit

I then allocated a file to my TSO session:  :ALLOC FI(DD1) DA(pdsname(memname))
SHR
I then ran the REXX and received two displays as expected, but not what was
wanted by the OP:

pdsname(memname)
pdsname

The first line was from the "say sysoutline.x" and the second line was from say
sysdsname

As can be seen, no member name from LISTDSI.

Chuck

Charles Hardee
CA technologies
Sr Sustaining Engineer