As Peter intimates, the cycle time seems to be outside the toleration of
the application.
RESMIL is an obvious place to start, maybe look at ACCELSYS as another
option.

Good discussions in the GRS Planning manual - see the "Install and tuning"
and "Diagnosing" chapters under Ring mode.

Be aware that the RSA has to make it's way around the ring in a timely
fashion. In a heavily loaded environment, it doesn't pay to have *really*
small LPARs in the ring. We found less than say 5% was asking for trouble -
especially if it happened to be a "sandpit" type LPAR with only one LP.

Shane ...