From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Steve Austin
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 4:06 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: Identify all MVS images in a CEC

Thanks for all your responses.

Essentially I'm looking for a method of identifying MVS images so that I
can talk to my agent running in each of those images. If my agent is not
running on an image then neither is any other of my software.

BCPii looks interesting, but obviously has security issues and won't run
on an MVS image running under VM.

This is very very early days in my research. My initial thought was that
I might be able to extract the 'hypersocket' data in some way.