I read the error message already...thank you...but we are in a vulnerable
situation now.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Richards, Robert B.
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 9:49 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: ANTX8117I

In addition to Hal's reply:

>From QuickRef and the manual:

This message can indicate a temporary peak in application activity on the
primary storage control, possibly as a result of volume synchronization or
resynchronization activity on that storage control. This message can be
repeated periodically until the condition is relieved, as indicated by the
ANTX8118I message.

System Programmer Response:  This message reports a condition, but does not
indicate an error. If the delay condition continues for a long period of time,
the application can be impacted if primary storage control cache capability is
exceeded. When this message states that the primary rate exceeds the specified
function, ensure that the DASD fast write option is on for the volumes
associated with the function. If volume synchronization or resynchronization
activity is present on any primary storage control, you can want to issue an
XSUSPEND command to suspend the volume pairs that are being added until the
application update rate on the primary storage
controls has returned to normal.

Bob