Never mind. I found it. It's the -d option.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Ward, Mike S
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:10 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: annoying sntpd message

Sep 29 22:04:37 JESH01 sntpd[33554474]: Received NTP message from
address 172.16.0.34:
Sep 29 22:04:37 JESH01 sntpd[33554474]: DB0006EE 00007E0E 000FFE59
AC1A0101 D032E0DB A27D3DBD 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 D04E3674
`

Hello all, How can I tell sntpd to stop sending the the above messages
to syslog? It's cluttering it big time. I tried looking in the
commserver books, but didn't see anything about turning off sntpd
messages.

==========================
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the system manager. This message
contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. If you are not the intended recipient
action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.

==========================
solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. This message
contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in