Greetings again,

I was recently upgraded to Windows 7. With it came Internet Explorer 8.
And with that came an inability to

use the HMC web interface. After much consternation and attempts to
blame our network folks for blocking

ports that I want to use, I was pointed to this. I can't speak to its
authenticity, but it purports to be an E-Mail

from within IBM.

http://www.itjungle.com/fhg/fhg032410-story03.html
<http://www.itjungle.com/fhg/fhg032410-story03.html>

Anyway, our desktop people are against letting us use FireFox. Something
about not liking how it is patched...

They're looking to get us back to IE7 using some witchcraft within
Windows 7 that allows it to emulate

Windows XP.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.
OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or
disclose the content of all email communications.