From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Larry Macioce
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 11:35
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: FTP option help

We ftp a file form the mainframe to a windows box,that is the easy part.
My app dev folks want to append the file instead of replace, so I have them try
append in place of replace..nope and then they try a few more things and
nothing works, so I go online and look.
I give them the syntax append local file remote file and think I am done.
I get back form lunch only to find out nope again doesn't work.
Could someone please help me out?? I know you can so would someone please help
me out?
thanks
Mace

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at