On 10/5/2010 9:40 AM, Jim McAlpine wrote:
I'm looking in TCPIP.SEZATCPX but it doesn't contain what I require.  I'm
after translate tables for code page 285 (UK English) to 1252 (Windows) so
that I can use them for a customized version to include the "correct" square
brackets for FTP translation.  Has anyone done this previously that could
supply me with the required source.

Jim McAlpine

Jim,

Well if you simply do binary FTPs, our FileRepackager software
can convert between single byte code pages (as well as change
record format and size and record delimiter). We provide several
translation tables as well as instructions on how to build your
own tables for use with FileRepackager.

Visit   http://www.trainersfriend.com/TTFUtils/FRP-home.html

there you will see links to the supporting documentation. Take
a look at the Installation and Customization Guide. Near the
end you will find the instructions for setting up your own
translate tables for use with this software.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment