On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:18:54 -0500, Dave Kopischke wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 06:37:18 -0400, Jousma, David wrote:
>
>>A quick look at the HMC book on resource link, I find:

>>v Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 with (at a minimum) Java SE 6, update 13.
>>

>A quick update: A colleague of mine had his Java release updated to _13 and
>he is able to work with all our HMC's via Windows 7/IE8. I tried _13, _14 and
>_21 and none worked (I was able to get past the sign-on, but the pages
>didn't render properly). I'm having my machine upgraded to _13 and I'll give it
>another shot. Maybe the desktop people have a magic wand or something
>they use to make this all work....

I got Java 1.6.0_13 this morning. Got past the sign-on, but it won't render the
working pages properly. The whole right side of the page that includes the
tasks to perform is missing.

I sit right next to a guy who got this Java upgrade and his HMC access works
fine now. The magic wand didn't work...