Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) wrote:
I'm getting ready for a z/OS upgrade from 1.4 to 1.10, and as part of
that we[1] will be going from SAS 8 to SAS 9.2. SAS 9.2 works fine on
z/OS 1/10, but we get an 0C4 trying to use it on our 1.4 system. I did
notice that the 1.4 system is still ARCLVL=1 (ESA/390 mode), but don't
know whether that is relevant. Has anybody seen anything like that
before, and, if so, what was the resolution?

[1] Well, I'm a consultant and don't know the institutional
    history.
http://support.sas.com/resources/sysreq/hosts/zos/

Bob