Provided you already own SAS...

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Gibney, Dave
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 1:04 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: What Datasets have been Migrated to ML2

Yes, but it is very small compared to what you get.

http://mxg.com/

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University

The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please reply to
sender and destroy or delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.