There is extensive information on NJE jobs in the
TYPE 26 JES2 Purge Record, since there is a purge
record created every time any job leaves any node
for any purpose.  While the data may not be left
on the SPOOL dataset, you can identify which node
and job numbers in these SMF fields:

  EXECNODE='NJE*EXECUTION*NODE NAME'           /*SMF26NXM*/
  LASTNODE='LAST*NODE*NAME'                    /*SMF26NLM*/
  NEXTNODE='NEXT*NODE*NAME'                    /*SMF26NNM*/
  ORIGJBID='ORIGINAL*JOB*IDENTIFICATION'       /*SMF26NJB*/
  ORIGNODE='ORIGIN*NODE*NAME'                  /*SMF26NON*/
  SYSTRANS='JOB*TRANSMITTER*SYSTEM ID'         /*SMF26NID*/
  XMENTIME='END OF JOB*TRANSMISSION*TIME'      /*SMF26NPT,NPD*/
  XMITTIME='START OF JOB*TRANSMISSION*TIME'    /*SMF26NST,NSD*/

where ORIGJBID/SMF26NJB is the 8-byte JCTJOBID field
that includes Type of Task and the JES Number.

I have it buried in my mind that when a job comes to a
new node, if the original Job Number is not in use at
that node, that the original Job Number is used for
the job, otherwise the job gets a new number on the
new node, but I have absolutely no documentation to
support that memory.

Barry Merrill