I thought the isfJesName just had to precede the ADDRESS SDSF call.
Nonetheless, one of my coworkers has it working per following CA's Technical
input.  See programs and CA's info.   Thanks to all's input.

/*REXX MEMBER SDSFTEST */

ADDRESS 'OSF' "SDSFTES1"

EXIT

/* REXX MEMBER SDSFTES1 */

ADDRESS 'TSO'                 /* TEST SDSF CALL */

RC=ISFCALLS('ON')

ISFCOLS = 'JNAME JOBID OWNERID'

ISFPREFIX = 'OPSOSF'             /*PREFIX*/

/* ACCESS THE ST PANEL */

ADDRESS SDSF "ISFEXEC ST "

IF RC<>0 THEN EXIT RC

RC=ISFCALLS('OFF')

Hello Eric/Richard,
I see you had a few questions regarding Address SDSF within an OPS/REXX
environment out on a couple of Listservs. As you know, an OPS/REXX environment
is different than a TSO/E environment. For the most part, most commands entered
in a REXX that runs in a TSO/E, (like Address ISPEXEC) will run in an OPS/REXX.
In various cases, such as ADDRESS SDSF, the host environment and/or TSO command
is not supported . (as seen by -3 errors).

First - exactly what data from the SDSF ST command output are you looking to
extract/manipulate? Also, if you absolutely need to use the 'Address SDSF',
then simply  run it in TSO/E under the OPSOSF server. Meaning, you are
currently attempting to dispatch your pgm like: Address OSF "OI SDSF1". The
'OI' is what creates the OPS/REXX environment in the TMP. Removing the 'OI' and
just doing  Address OSF "SDSF1", will allow the SDSF1 pgm to run under TSO/E.
As long as any needed TSO data sets to make Address SDSF work, are available to
the OPSOSF server,then it will work. If you need to perform 'OPS/MVS' work from
this TSO/E pgm, (issue cmds, wtos, set variables, update RDF tables, etc) , you
would use the OPS/MVS POI TSO command processors
(OPSCMD,OPSWTO,OPSQL,OPSSETV,etc) to do this work.

Dave Gorisek
OPS/MVS team

Thanks to all who contributed in the troubleshooting, especially Dave.

Rich Burge

Automation Programmer