Hi list,

I can't find the answer in the CA documentation (or on Google) so I thought I'd
come here.  In the TPX SMF records -specifically the interval and shutdown
records - there is a section that has SACB statistics.  It has 2 fields in it,
current SACBs in use and the SACB high water mark.  Can somebody tell me just
what the SACB is?

What I'm actually looking for is something that tells me the maximum number of
concurrent users of one of the applications I have defined to TPX.  If I can't
get that, the max number of terminal sessions signed onto TPX concurrently.
I'm hoping the SACB field is the latter of these.

TIA.

Rex

The information contained in this e-mail may contain confidential and/or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please reply to
sender and destroy or delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.