On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 17:47:54 -0700 Brian Kennelly
<brian+ibm-m...@bkennelly.net> wrote:

:>The offset in a BRC is relative to the instruction, whether it is executed
:>directly or by EX, so you cannot easily execute it out of line without
:>recalculating the offset or simulating execution.  It is easier to restore
:>the instruction and execute inline.

That makes some sense. It took me a while to figure out why TEST was disabling
my breakpoint,