Depends (maybe) on what you mean by "really all".
Some years ago I was playing with the CSI and it found *all* the
catalogs and datasets within them.
- including an MCAT for another system that was connected as a UCAT
- and including an MCAT for another system that was *NOT* connected as a
  UCAT.

That last one surprised me more than a little. Possibly the MCAT had
been connected at some time, and was still cached. I had to adapt the
code to only look for what I wanted.
This was assembler (merely for speed), but I suspect the REXX interface
will also chase down everything.

Shane ...