>So we are waiting for waitting for IBM To introduce a new control block the
>RBX. (rb extension for 64 bit gpr
and new rbopsw). There should be a lot contracting jobs opening up in POK

The same thing happened with 370 to XA, and probably with revolutions in
previous versions (I wasn't there for them).

We were still struggling with VSCR long after MVS/XA was GA.

I expect the same sort of evolution with z/OS.

Especially with the requirements for backwards compatability, it will not
spring forward as Athena from the forehead of Zeus!

-
Ted MacNEIL
eamacn...@yahoo.ca