On Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:31:11 -0800, Schwarz, Barry A wrote:

>If you have catalogs not connected to the master catalog, you
>will have to find them some other way.  I don't think you can list
>one until it is connected.

Right.  Because a catalog that is not connected is not cataloged.
Of course, if some of the user catalogs are actually the master
catalogs for other systems, there could be usercatalogs connected
to them that are not connected to the master catalog on the
system where you are running.   To find out you could
   LISTCAT USERCATALOG CATALOG(dsn)

for all of the usercatalogs that you found.

--
Tom Marchant