On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 06:46:40 -0500, Richards, Robert B.
<robert.richa...@opm.gov> wrote:

>Anyone else having trouble with service.boulder.ibm.com?
>
>I have an automated process of getting enhanced holddata that has failed
the last two days in a row with:

>EZA2589E Connection to server interrupted or timed out. Receiving data
>EZA2590E recv error from receive_data - EDC5120I INTERRUPTED FUNCTION
CALL. (errno2=0x76650291)
>EZA1475I Connection with service.boulder.ibm.com terminated
>EZA2607W Transfer aborted due to receive error (-2)
>EZA1735I Std Return Code = 16150, Error Code = 00010

Bob - Not sure what holddata you are trying to retrieve but yesterday I was
getting the same issue with the full.txt file.  I was able to download the
full.bin file and unterse it with no problem.