Hi, list,

Here is what WLM does:

WLM adds, to the address space or enclave using I/O count, the number of
dispatchable
units that have an I/O operation in the connect state that is moving data
through the
channel. This is done at every sample.

WLM adds, to the address space or enclave delay I/O count, the number of
dispatchable
units (multiple state) that have an I/O operation in the IOS queue or in
pending state
(delayed by channel, control unit, or shared DASD device) in the channel
subsystem, that
is, the channel program that is delayed. This is done at every sample.

And WLM removed the disconnect time from sampling at all.

Does the above apply to RMF?

I cannot find the answer from manuals.

Thanks.

Best Regards,