ADDRESS ISPEXEC
   'LIBDEF ISPPLIB DATASET ID('''YOUR.PANELLIB''')'

Before you display your panel.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Brian Thomas
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:49 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Rexx Question

Hi,

Now it is working, no i did not miss the brackets . but still i am unable to
allocate the panle to the ISPLIB as it is saying already allocated. Could you
please help me how to concate to the ISPLIB so that my panel can be displayed
on logon

  Thanks,
  Brian

Itschak Mugzach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Didn't you miss the ')' char in the )attr section declaration?

Itschak