Sorry, if I got things confused.

We have JESSPOOL class ACTIVE, but SDSF class INACTIVE.

There are a few profiles defined in class JESSPOOL. To allow certain user
access job output even its RACF protected with JESSPOOL, we use PRESAF exit
point in ISFUSER to set RC=04 (fall back to ISFPARMS); in ISFPARMS these
users have been grouped and granted with CMDAUTH(ALL) and DSPAUTH(ALL).

This way used to work on z/OS 1.9, but failed with ICH408I error (checking
JESSPOOL) on z/OS 1.11.

Could anyone help me find what's wrong here? Thanks.

regards,
Harry