From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Patrick Lyon
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 9:38 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SYS1.UADS - when is it read?

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 08:33:25 -0600, Dave Butts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Patrick,
>I can't speak for ACF2 or RACF, but the conversion to Top Secret is
>incredibly simple.  One of the TSS manuals has a chapter on how to do it.
>It is as simple as running a batch job to perform the conversion.
>
>HTH, Dave

Dave, we have RACF.  Perhaps there is something available within RACF that
will do the same.  I will do some checking.

Thanks for the tip!

Regards,
Pat L.

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html