We were doing some cleanup and ran across some RACF classes, $INT, $INTAPPL,
$INTPROJ and $INTTBL.  The only comment is something about "INFOSESSION".

The $INT class has some profiles that look like:

PTI.INTEGRATOR.CONFIGURE
PTI.INTEGRATOR.HELPDESK
PTI.INTEGRATOR.RUNTIME
PTI.INTEGRATOR.SYSOPER
PTI.INTEGRATOR.WORKBENCH

The bad part is that the update has one of my old userid's and says it was done
in the late 90's, and I don't remember it....  yet anyway.

I suspect it was something for a trail or a project that was killed off, this
is about the time it was decided to convert everything to PeopleSoft on
non-mainframe equipment.  I think I can delete it, but I'm just a little
courious.

Thanks