Greetings again,

     We're finally starting a trial on HyperPAVs. I just activated an
IECIOS member with HYPERPAV=YES. I see the devices

display with the -H now, but I don't see any aliases bound to the base.
Am I missing something required to activate

PAVs ???

We installed the license keys in the Hitachi USP-V.

We have 192 bases defined with 64 aliases in each LCU range.

I added the HYPERPAV=YES parameter and activated it.

Thanks,

        Dave K.

DS QP,SSID=4500

IEE459I 11.46.05 DEVSERV QPAVS 185

     HOST                             SUBSYSTEM

CONFIGURATION                      CONFIGURATION

---------------                  ---------------------

UNIT                                  UNIT    UA

NUM. UA  TYPE        STATUS     SSID  ADDR.   TYPE

----- --  ----        ------     ----  ----    ----------

04500 00  BASE-H                 4500   00     BASE

04501 01  BASE-H                 4500   01     BASE

04502 02  BASE-H                 4500   02     BASE

04503 03  BASE-H                 4500   03     BASE

DS QP,453D,VOLUME

IEE459I 11.45.48 DEVSERV QPAVS 129

     HOST                             SUBSYSTEM

CONFIGURATION                      CONFIGURATION

---------------                  ---------------------

UNIT                                  UNIT    UA

NUM. UA  TYPE        STATUS     SSID  ADDR.   TYPE

----- --  ----        ------     ----  ----    ----------

0453D 3D  BASE-H                 4500   3D     BASE

****      1 DEVICE(S) MET THE SELECTION CRITERIA

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.
OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or
disclose the content of all email communications.