Alan,

Thanks.  It works.  I noticed also when I put the cursor under "List" the
option 3.

--- On Thu, 24/2/11, Field, Alan C. <alan.c.fi...@supervalu.com> wrote:

From: Field, Alan C. <alan.c.fi...@supervalu.com>
Subject: Re: ISMF QUESTION - DATA SET NAMES TRUNCATED
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

This is what placing the cursor on the datasetname heading and pressing PF1
says. I think you want unfolded (however you accomplish that). An exercise left
to the reader :)

Alan

The value in this data column represents the data
set name of each data set in the list.  The
DATA SET NAME can be up to 44 characters long.
The data column can be 27 or 44 characters long.
If the list is in folded mode and the data set
name is longer than 27 characters, the extra
characters appear on a second line.  Multi-volume
data sets contain one entry in the list for each
unique volume serial number on which the data set
resides.