Hello Ravi,

you're absolutely right, until yesterday I've only seen 010300 but then I got a CSI from another installation, where 070300 occurs, what leads to my question.

BTW: the reason why I'm looking into this data is fairly hard to explain and a much longer story, perhaps I'll find the time to tell it later ...