Ah-hah, ok.  Re-reading the docs with that knowledge in mind I see that I made
an assumption and that assumption made me misread the docs.  Happens too often.
 Thanks!
Frank
--

Frank Swarbrick
Applications Architect - Mainframe Applications Development

On 3/11/2011 at 10:15 AM, in message
<AANLkTim5SDzJyvfiHfe1OFXQDHpZ=qvpcyp8oucun...@mail.gmail.com>, Scott Rowe