0xE2C8C9E3 (EBCDIC)

Tom Puddicombe
Mainframe Performance & Capacity Planning
CSC

71 Deerfield Rd, Meriden, CT 06450
ITIS | (860) 428-3252 | tpudd...@csc.com | www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.

From:
"McKown, John" <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com>
To:
IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:
03/18/2011 10:16 AM
Re: How to get the CPC name on which the current system is running

And I like the z's 64 bit instruction counter! Why? Because it is now
possible to have a wait state code of 0xDEADBEEF. Please be kind to me.
The meds are strong!

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone *

proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products underwritten and
issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. -The
Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life Insurance
Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company.SM