after IPLing a z/OS 1.11, HealthCheck noticed that:

Hello list,

after IPLing a z/OS 1.11, HealthCheck noticed that:

CSVH1001E EDLPA changed by 7725056 bytes.
This exceeds the limit.

 Looking at the LPA modules and where they are loaded to, I spotted EZBTIINI
as being dynamically loaded, with a size of roughly 6A3000.

D PROG,LPA,MODNAME=EZBTIINI confirmed that the LMOD has been
(D)ynamically loaded (from TCP/IP,  I presume) and (P)age fixed.

I have two questions to the list:

1) have you get the same HealthCheck exception on your z/OS 1.11 ?

2) is this a WAD on Comm. Server IP at z/OS 1.11 level ? I RTFM
but found nothing.

TIA

Walter Marguccio
z/OS Systems Programmer