Hi All,

 She is asking about her SYSRES volume. Is anyone running with their SYSRES in
an SMS Pool or Storage Group?

 Does IBM even support a SYSRES being in a SMS POOL? I was under the impression
that it is not supported, but I could be wrong.

Thanks...Guy M. Gates Jr.
TTI Z/OS Systems Programmer II
Email: guy.ga...@ttiinc.com
                    "Mainframe-inspired reliability for optimal system uptime."